The Stinson PTA serves as a link between the school staff and each student's family. We desire to enhance the learning experience for each and every child that enters into the galaxy of learning.
Programs Supported by Stinson PTA
Stinson PTA provides many services through our talented and committed volunteers and fundraising efforts. Those funds are used to enhance the educational lives of our students. Some of the programs included are:
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agree-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children's health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
- Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
- Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends
Powerpoint presentation from Intro to Stinson Meetings, September 2017
- Saturday, April 1
- Friday, April 7
- Monday, April 10
- Thursday, April 20
- Monday, April 24
- Friday, April 28
- Monday, May 8
- Tuesday, May 9
- Wednesday, May 10
We are so thankful to our community partners for their generosity!