Room Parents and volunteers are the driving force behind the three class parties each year (Winter, Valentine’s Day and End of Year). The team of Room Parents in each grade work together with the Grade Level Coordinators to plan and run the parties. The Stinson Room Parent Coordinator supervises the efforts of all room parents and class parties for grades K-5.
Room Parents also assist with:
- Communication of PTA information to families in their classrooms
- Teacher Appreciation Week activities in May
- Auction donation collections
HOW TO VOLUNTEER:
It’s easy to volunteer as a Room Parent or Grade Level Coordinator
- Email the Room Parent Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your child’s teacher and grade
- Your preferred position: Room parent or Grade Level Coordinator
- Complete your PISD background check. Please allow 7-10 days for completion
If you love to make school a fun place for kids, plus organize and encourage others, this role is perfect for you!
For questions, contact:
- Saturday, April 1
- Friday, April 7
- Monday, April 10
- Thursday, April 20
- Monday, April 24
- Friday, April 28
- Monday, May 8
- Tuesday, May 9
- Wednesday, May 10
We are so thankful to our community partners for their generosity!