The 2020-2021 theme is...
I Matter Because...
2019-2020 District Reflections Program Results
This year, Stinson had 10 Reflections entries move on to the district level. Of those 10 entries, eight earned an award.
- Declan R., 4th grade, Award of Excellence in Photography – This artist will be honored at the district ceremony in April!
- Anna M., 5th grade, Award of Merit in Visual Arts
- Ritam S., 2nd grade, Award of Merit in Visual Arts
- Aaliya S., Kindergarten, Award of Merit in Visual Arts
- James R., 1st grade, Honorable Mention in Visual Arts
- Riya N., 4th grade, Honorable Mention in Visual Arts
- Conor J., 2nd grade, Honorable Mention in Literature
- Anvi S., 2nd grade, Honorable Mention in Literature
Congratulations Stinson artists!
2019-2020 Campus Reflections program results
Nathan P. (Grade 2) – Award of Excellence for Visual Arts
Conor J. (Grade 2) – Award of Excellence for Film
Anvi S. (Grade 2) – Award of Excellence for Literature
Conor J. (Grade 2) – Award of Merit for Literature
Ritam S. (Grade 2) – Award of Merit for Visual Arts
Aaliya S. (Grade K) – Award of Merit for Visual Arts
James R. (Grade 1) – Award of Merit for Visual Arts
Rory S. (Grade K) – Award of Participation
Anna M. (Grade 5) – Award of Excellence for Visual Arts
Declan R. (Grade 4) – Award of Excellence for Photography
Riya N. (Grade 4) – Award of Merit for Visual Arts
Thank you to all who entered and congratulations to the Award of Excellence and Award of Merit recipients whose entries will move on the district level in December!
PTA Reflections is a nationally acclaimed student recognition program to encourage artistic creativity in the classroom and at home. Students of all grades and abilities may participate and explore the arts based on the 2019-2020 theme: Look Within
Students may choose one or all of the available arts categories:
- Dance Choreography
- Film Production
- Music Composition
- Visual Arts
1) This program requires one family member, for the student entering the Reflections contest, have a PTA membership for the 2019-2020 school year paid for by October 31, 2019.
2) Students may enter more than one category- but each requires a separate entry form including Artist Statement, and each must be submitted and sealed separately.
3) Parent PTA membership will be verified when entries are turned in or parent may submit a receipt to Reflections Chair at email@example.com
Rules and Guidelines:
- Dance Choreography For Spanish Dance Choreography Rules click here.
- Film Production For Spanish Film Production Rules click here.
- Literature For Spanish Literature Rules click here.
- Music Composition For Spanish Music Composition Rules click here.
- Photography For Spanish Photography Rules click here.
- Visual Arts For Spanish Visual Arts Rules click here.
- Special Artist For Spanish Special Artist Rules click here.
Student Entry Form (Fill out online and print out):
November 1, 2019
For questions, contact:
JoAnn Roe, Reflections Chair
- Tuesday, August 11
- Wednesday, August 12
- Wednesday, September 9